How To Compress PDF Files To Reduce The File Size
Follow these four quick step’s to compress
- Select a file to compress:
To upload just drag-and-drop your PDF file in the box above or upload your PDF to PDF compressor by ( selecting from Computer, Dropbox, Google Drive)
- Click the “Compress PDF” Button to Start:
After uploading your file, click the “Compress PDF” button to Reduce PDF Size. Our tool will start to shrink your PDF file.
- Download your file, Rename and Select a location to save
Rename the optimized PDF or keep the same file name that we suggest to overwrite the original PDF name. Download the compressed PDF file to your computer, Dropbox and Google Drive
- Continue to Compress your next PDF document if needed.
The detailed description of the above-given steps to reduce PDF size online are very simple and easy to follow. In fact, they’ll leave you wondering why you didn’t use the PDF reducer sooner.
- To reduce the size of your PDF file, visit the online PDF compressor https://smallseotools.com/compress-pdf/
- On the page, you will find three options: Upload, Choose from Dropbox and Choose from Google Drive. From here, you can upload your large PDF file into the PDF file size reducer. Select the option you like to go with.
- If your file is on your Google Drive, select “Choose from Google Drive”. Selecting the option will take you to a page where you’ll need to confirm your Gmail account. After this, you’ll have to give SmallSEOTools permission to access your Drive.
- Click “Allow” to continue.
- Your uploaded document security and privacy are 100% guaranteed, No one will ever have access to your files and will be permanently deleted after 1 hour.
- A window will pop up where you can navigate your Google Drive account and find the file you want to upload.
- If your file is in your Dropbox, the follow the same process as in the Google Drive option and identify which file you want to compress.
- If you choose “Upload,” a window will pop up where you can navigate through your computer to find the file you want the online PDF reducer to compress.
- After uploading your file, click “Compress PDF” button to Reduce PDF Size
- After the tool compresses your PDF, a new window will open where you can either choose to “Download Your File”, or “Try Again” with another PDF file.
- You can also directly save your file in DropBox and Google Drive.
- As you can see, the tool is extremely easy to use. Enjoy your compressed PDF file.